Things to bring on Leicestershire Round walks:
- Good walking shoes. Expect to get a bit muddy. This is England, after all.
- Water and some light snacks.
- Lunch if there is no planned pub stop (this will be highlighted each walk).
- Money for public transport, lunch, ice cream, etc.
- A small donation for LOROS (will be collected at the lunch stop)
- Weather-appropriate clothing. Walks will be taking place if it’s a bit showery but not if there’s heavy rain forecast. If uncertain, contact me – the final decision will be made at 08:30 in the morning if it looks iffy.
- Walking sticks if you have them, as they look kinda cool and will help you up & down hills.